Date/Time: October 31, 2020 (12-1PM ET / 9-10AM PT)
Scope 3 emissions reporting is a scorching matter and a key problem for many organizations. As extra firms set formidable discount targets and rules tighten compliance on reporting, it’s turning into more and more important that firms can precisely measure and scale back greenhouse gasoline emissions related to their worth chain.
On this webinar, we’ll assist companies perceive how they’ll take management of their scope 3 reporting. Our professional speaker will present some sensible tips about the best way to outline a Scope 3 technique and clarify how software program options are getting used to unravel the challenges of assortment, calculation, discount and reporting on this space.
- Scope 3 emissions and their significance
- The impression of accelerating regulation together with SEC, CSRD and so forth.
- Methods to outline a Scope 3 technique
- Methods to deal with knowledge administration and deal with protection or high quality considerations
- How software program options may also help
- John Davies, SVP, Government Community, GreenBiz Group
- David Wynn, Director, Product Advertising and marketing – Sustainability, Cority
- Lucinda Farrington-Parker, Head of Sustainability, Hill & Smith PLC
If you cannot tune in dwell, please register and we’ll electronic mail you a hyperlink to entry the webcast recording and assets, obtainable to you on-demand after the dwell webcast.
The contents throughout the article have been provided by way of Newswire for Finencial.com, go to